Looking for a great car rental deal at Toronto Pearson International Airport? York Car Rental has a wide selection of vehicles at super-competitive rates and excellent service at YYZ airport. Choose from our wide variety of spacious SUVs, compacts, Luxury vehicles, EVs, and roomy 7-8 passenger vehicles. Whether you’re on vacation or on a business trip, we have the perfect rental car for you at the right price.
Book now on our website for the best rates today! York Car Rental strives to provide the best experience for our customers. We take great pride in being the premiere car rental company at Toronto Pearson Airport. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Thank you for choosing York Car Rental, Your premier mobility partner.
After Hours Returns
After-hours return can be arranged with the station directly.
We offer a loss damage waiver (LDW) of $39.99/D. If you choose to use your automobile policy, Please note that Insurance cards do not satisfy the requirement unless providing an insurance declaration page stating transferable coverage, limits, territories, and deductible amount, if applicable. We do not accept coverage from Certas/Desjardins/The Personal insurance. Some credit cards provide Collision damage waiver coverage, or you may purchase collision coverage through a third-party website.
Vehicles taken out of renting province will be limited to 200kms/day, 1400kms/week, 3000kms/month, or a maximum of 3000kms per rental. The additional kilometer is charged at $0.50 per kilometer driven during the entire rental above the allowance. To take our vehicles out of the province of Ontario, a written agency’s authorization must be obtained. Vehicles entering the USA or other provinces are subject to a border crossing fee of $9.99/day.
Deposit Amount Minimum: CAD $1000
Deposit Amount Maximum: CAD $3000
Deductible Amount: CAD $3000
Additional Driver: CAD $9.99 Per Day
Under Age Fee: $24.99 Per Day
Tolls & Citations: $65.31 Per Bill
We accept (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, and Union Pay) credit cards from major banks only.
1. Local Renters (Ontario Residence) are limited to 200kms/day, 1400kms/week, 3000kms/month, or a maximum of 3000kms per rental. The additional kilometer is charged at $0.50 cents per kilometer driven during the entire rental over the allowance.
2. On the day of the reservation, vehicles are held for 2 hours after the reserved arrival time. After the 2-hour window, the reservation will be considered a no-show, and we may not be able to honor the reservation. We kindly ask you to notify our agency in case of a flight delay. Your cooperation will help us to manage your booking accordingly.
3. All yorkcarrental.com Pay Now reservations are non-refundable.
4. There are no refunds for early returns.
5. All the rental agreement extensions must be done via Contact Us page or in person. Please note that Combining new reservations to rent for a longer period is not permitted. New online reservations for extensions will not be honored. Rental agreements exceeding 30 days can not be extended. If you need to rent a vehicle for a longer period, you must go to the location before the 31st day and renew the rental agreement in person. The rate booked is guaranteed for the original duration of the reservation.
6. We maintain a clean, sanitized, and strictly smoke and pet-free fleet. Excess dirt, Smoking of any kind (cigarette, cigar, pipe, etc.), or pets is strictly prohibited in our rental vehicles. You will be assessed a cleaning fee of up to $300.00 if the vehicle is returned smelling of the smoke of any kind and littered with ashes, pet hair, and excess dirt.
Terminal 1: Ground Level Post Number S5. Please board the Shuttle for: (Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East) 600 Dixon Rd
Terminal 3: Arrival Level Post Number 41. Please board the Shuttle for: (Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East) 600 Dixon Rd
Full To Full.
For the United States, U.S. Territories, or Canada, The customers who reside in the U.S., U.S, Territories, or Canada must present a valid, Full, unexpired government-issued Driver’s license which includes a photograph of the customer. Renters from other than the United States & Canada Must have a valid driver’s license from the renters/driver's country of origin with the English alphabet, a valid passport, and a valid international driver's license if the driver's license of origin is not in the English alphabet. Other requirements, Photocopies of Driver’s Licenses are not accepted, Learner’s Permits and G2 license are not accepted. Temporary Driver’s Licenses may be refused if the renting location is unable to verify the customer’s identity otherwise or verify the authenticity of the temporary license. Additional Government-issued identification may be required. Digital licenses are not accepted. The driver's license must be valid for the entire rental period. The minimum age to rent a car is 23 years old, under age fee applies to 23-25 years old.